Additional information l Highlight of Nepal
We will organize this trip on the dates you provide. This tour can easily be combined with our Mount Everest Base Camp Trek or the Highlights of Tibet tour.
Trip Cost Includes:
• All airport/ hotel transfers
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• Private car with driver
• 4 nights in 4 star hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Shanker or similar standard)
and 2 nights in 2 - 3 star hotel in Pokhara (All on B+B basis)
• 3 day/ 2 nights Package trip in Chitwan National Park with all meals
• An experienced English speaking tour guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
• T- shirt, City map
• Heritage sites entrance fees
• All government and local taxes
Trip Cost Does Not Include:
• Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• All meals not mentioned
• Extra accommodation if needed
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or
boiled water etc.)
All accommodation during the Highlights of Nepal tour are on a twin sharing basis. Accommodation is chosen based on high standards of hygiene, service, meals, location etc.
There are two styles of accommodation during our tour. You will spend four nights in a 4 star hotel (Hotel Shanker or similar category hotel in Kathmandu); two nights in theTemple Tiger Jungle Lodge or similar in Chitwan, and two nights in Mt. Kailash Resort or similar in Pokhara.
In Kathmandu the breakfasts are normally buffet style, while set breakfasts are more common outside Kathmandu. During the Jungle safari breakfast, lunch and dinner will be included.
If you are a solo traveler, you will share a room with someone of same sex in your group. If you prefer a single room, you may indicate your preference and get single rooms on request by paying a single supplement of U$ 610.
Your safety is of paramount concern. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the intended itinerary; however, as this is adventure travel in a remote mountainous region, we cannot guarantee it! Weather conditions, health conditions of another member of the group, unexpected natural disasters, etc, can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The tour leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required. And as always on an adventurous trip- travel with an open mind.
Interested in this tour? or