The best of Kenya and Tanzania
This fly-drive lodge safari is for travellers wanting to experience the best of Kenya and Tanzania. This safari starts and ends in the town of Arusha in Tanzania.
Our 12-day Best of Kenya and Tanzania safari Is for guests wanting to experience the beauty of Tanzania and Kenya. You will experience the Ngoronoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park, Beautiful Serengeti with its rich wildlife and Lake Victoria.
After crossing the border to Kenya, you will see the world famous Masai Mara, get to experience the hustle and bustle of the capital city Nairobi before returning to Arusha with a stop In the Amboseli National Park.
If your time allows it there is the option of visiting the island of Zanzibar for a few days of relaxing on the beach or if you are more adventurous, visit our Kilimanjaro Website to add that to your bucket-list.
Prices are quoted as “from” prices, pp sharing.
|How much:||$ 5 265|
|How long:||12 days|
|Accommodation:||Lodges and Hotels|
|Start point:||Arusha, Tanzania|
|End point:||Arusha, Tanzania|
|Meals:||As indicated in Itinerary|
- Lodge safari according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle (change of vehicle at the border)
- Professional, English-speaking guide (change of guide at the border)
- Overnight accommodation according to the itinerary
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Flights (international and domestic)
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and softdrinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
Prices are based on 6-8 persons. The price per person will vary depending on the amount of people on this tour and the season.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Head back to our Travel options and Destinations, or let us create a Custom Safari for you, tailored to your specific needs…