Namibia Tour - 7 Days
This tour is specifically for travelers who have a limited amount of time but still wants to experience the beauty of Namibia. Or, if you want to combine this Namibia Tour – 7 Days with another, it is a also a perfect option.
Namibia Tour - 7 Days
This tour is specifically for travellers who have a limited amount of time but still wants to experience the beauty of Namibia. Or, if you want to combine this tour with another, it is also a perfect option.
Our Namibia Tour – 7 Days starts and end in Windhoek, Namibia which makes it a great option for flying into to do this tour from most major cities. With direct flights from Germany this is ideal for a short safari holiday. it also means that this tour is a good option to consider when travelling with the whole family.
As this is a self-drive tour, we can help in arranging a rental vehicle through one of our partners. You could opt for a sedan or minvan or go rugged with a fully kitted 4×4 vehicle. In 7 days you will see and explore the best that Namibia has to offer including the Kalahari, the Namib Desert, world famous Sossusvlei, Deadvlei and finally some adventure activities in Swakopmund.
Prices are quoted as “from” prices, pp sharing.
|How much:||€ 650|
|How long:||7 days|
|Accommodation:||Lodges and Hotels|
|Start point:||Windhoek, Namibia|
|End point:||Windhoek, Namibia|
|Meals:||As indicated in Itinerary|
- Self-drive tour according to the itinerary
- 7 nights’ stay in guesthouses and lodges (depending on availability, accommodation of a similar standard will be booked)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Flights (international and domestic)
- Rental car (please contact us for a quote)
- Possible toll and crossing border fees
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages (alcoholic and soft drinks)
- National park fees
- Optional activities
- Visa, tips, personal expenses, travel insurance
Prices are based on 6-8 persons. The price per person will vary depending on the amount of people on this tour and the season.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Head back to our Travel options and Destinations, or let us create a Custom Safari for you, tailored to your specific needs…