Cape Town and the Garden Route
You will explore the Garden Route, visiting Hermanus, ingenious forests and rivers of the Garden Route National Park before returning inland via the Addo Elephant National Park.
This 15-day safari Is for guest s wanting to experience the beauty of Cape Town and the world known Garden Route of South Africa. On this trip you will get to see true natural beauty, from the majestic Table Mountain to blue oceans, crushing waves on white sandy beaches, African Penguins wandering around in their natural habitat and drive along the coast to the Addo Elephant National Park passing beautiful towns like Walker Bay Wilderness and Knysna.
Experience local cuisine and hospitality at its best on this self-drive tour.
Prices are quoted as “from” prices, pp sharing.
|How much:||$ 912|
|How long:||15 days|
|Accommodation:||Lodges and Hotels|
|Start point:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|End point:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Meals:||As indicated in Itinerary|
- Self-drive tour according to the itinerary
- 14 nights’ stay in guesthouses and lodges (depending on availability, accommodation of a similar standard will be booked)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Flights (international and domestic)
- Rental car (please contact us for a quote)
- Possible toll and crossing border fees
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Beverages (alcoholic and soft drinks)
- National park fees
- Optional activities
- Visa, tips, personal expenses, travel insurance
Prices are based on 6-8 persons. The price per person will vary depending on the amount of people on this tour and the season.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Head back to our Travel options and Destinations, or let us create a Custom Safari for you, tailored to your specific needs…